Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh my god, oh my god you guys!


Legally Blonde - The Musical

I'm SO there! It's coming to Kansas City in June and July and Mr. Buffie, the consummate good sport, is going to take me. Awww! 

(Don't exert yourselves giving him props just yet ladies. Because he did, however, say he refused to "suffer through" Mamma Mia a second time. Wuss.)

http://www.kcstarlight.com/broadway_...e_musical.aspx

Anyone have the pleasure of seeing this tour of Legally Blonde yet?

Unfortunately, it won't have Laura Bell Bundy as Elle, but at least it won't have that dreadful Bailey Hanks either.  (On the MTV search for Elle Woods, she was the absolute /least/ like Elle of anyone.  Catty, snide, so not cute... and that speech impediment killed me.)

If my sources are correct, there's even a possibility that Lauren Zakrin will be playing Elle during some of the Kansas City shows. Keep your fingers crossed that it's the one I see! She was my favorite from the MTV search.

Oh my god, oh my god you guys!!!! Snaps! I'm so excited!

2 comments: