Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Peep Over the Line 26Mar09

Having grown up like I did... in a family that just doesn't do organized religion... Easter doesn't mean the same thing to me as it does a lot of other people. And it isn't a judgmental statement or a bad thing, it's just what it is.

To give you an idea of Easter in the Buffie Family, my mum sent me a card this week. It's says "It's not Easter 'til there's plastic grass coming out of the cat's butt."



Get the picture? LoL

My friend was talking about Peeps yesterday. It's been soooo long since I've had Peeps. So on the way home from work last night I got some at CVS. A package of 10. Chicks. Yellow.

They were all gone before dinner today. 



Spent most of the afternoon in a nervous sweat, vibrating like a cold Chihuahua. Not pretty. I did not, surprisingly, literally climb the walls, but I think I might know why people who are high on PCP always take off their clothes, climb a building and end up on COPS. It's been a ... day. It's been a day. That's all I can really say about it because I don't remember a whole lot other than dusting yellow-dyed sugar off my boobs and licking marshmallow off my fingers.

This is your brain. This is your brain on Peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment