Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*^_^* I Don't Just Make This Stuff Up *^_^*


Long hours of careful research go into my ramblings here, so I hope you're paying close attention!



I would have 10 more useable hours in my day if I didn't have to spend so much time thinking about my boobs. Where are they; what are they doing; between my boobs and my bra, who is currently winning; is my undershirt showing? It's a full-time job chasing these dogs around the yard, I tell you what!

So next time you think about me and wonder what I'm doing... I'm boob wrangling.

Yeeeee Hawwwww!
~Buffie


http://Buffie.BigCuties.com/


2 comments:

  1. That is hot - love the new pics and that sexy mind of yours -later sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not know where they are? It's not like they can easily hide .... see .. right there in the pic ... they're trying to be seen ...

    ReplyDelete