Tuesday, October 25, 2016

No life. Just death.

It's funny to me when I mention boobs in a blog. Usually it's not a blog about boobs. I'm probably just bringing up boobs to make a point.

The part that is humorous is just having the word "boobs" in the blog makes the number of views jump way up.

Then I feel kind of bad for the people who clicked on the blog thinking they'd be rewarded with  images or content about knockers only to be disappointed by coming across my shitty blog.

 I would like to apologize to all the people who have clicked on my blog in the past or have clicked on it just now hoping for tits and finding ... well ... this.

Since you're here, let's talk about something serious. You know how there's is saying about something being as serious as life or death?

We should amend that statement. Simply say serious as death. We are taking life much too seriously. And it's causing us problems both individually and among humanity generally.

I guess Amy Schumer is in hot water with a lot of people for a Beyoncé parody or tribute, whatever. Did those people forget that Amy Schumer is a comedian?

It is literally her job to make people laugh about different topics, Beyoncé being one of those topics. Since I haven't seen the video I am speaking out of turn. But even taboo topics like racism, sexism, cultural appropriation, abortion, even sexual assault at some point, in the right hands, with the right brains, yes, there can be something funny about that or any variety of wrongness.
Even I have learned that I can laugh about death again.

I can even laugh and often do laugh about fat jokes and being fat and myself. I probably laugh at myself more than I laugh at anything else. I think I am allergic to being serious though, and I know not everyone is like that.

The point remains. We have to stop, take a very deep breath, let the stress and tensions go, let the differences go, let the mountain of things you have to do go for just a moment. And find a reason to laugh.

We will never survive what lies ahead without a sense of humor.

There is strength in being able to look at yourself and recognize not only your accomplishments but also your less attractive traits, some might even say flaws. Then you realize everyone has one side of themselves that they prefer over the other.

All of us work so hard to mask that one side that we don't like about ourselves. Yet we know each one of us indeed has the same side, that less attractive side.

And isn't it funny how we are so foolish to sometimes believe that if we eat the right food or wear the right clothes, hit the gym, drive the right car, be so fleek, that people will actually think our less attractive side doesn't exist.

But we know it's there. Yet we continue to try and hide it. Like human hamsters stuck in the revolving door fron hell.

That's it, friends. Remember to laugh. That's my point. Oh, and to apologize to the boob lovers who may feel cheated. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment