Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holy gawd, I did it again! 25Jan09


You'd think burning your boob with a curling iron is something you only have to do one time before you figure out it's smart to wear a more than a bra when doing your hair.

/You'd think..../

Apparently I'm not that smart.

Friday, I did it again! Dropped a hot curling iron on my boob! Different side this time. Left a mark. Hurts... awesome. Not.

To make myself feel better, I looked at the interwebs. Randomly found a crazy hot pic of Jason Wade, with whom I have a semi-unhealthy fixation. Dreamiest guy since Simon LeBon, amen he is.

I might be able to post it here. Let me see if I have any special blog skillz... (I can't remember how I posted the pic last time. LOLz)

He's even holding a puppy. Epic Swoon. -----sigh----- 

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment