Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Buffie, I think your a real sex bomb of the SSBBW and a model to "big" women. Would you like to pose on Playboy or similar?

That's nice of you to say. It's fun. =)

Playboy has some of the most consistently lovely nude glamour photography out there. And true to what people say - the writing is excellent, nice combo of fluff and important stuff. Sort of like a morning news show except for hipsters who like vintage designer clothes and expensive vodka. A little ad heavy but when you hire the best, you have to pay them what they're worth somehow. Straight subscription costs probably wouldn't begin to cover their expenses.

I don't necessarily think I'm the appropriate type of model for Playboy's audience. Obviously they cater to people who are attracted to a thin/barely curvy body.

While I appreciate it personally, I realize I would not be popular among the majority of their readers. I might even get angry emails from people who are offended by simple fatness, and unfortunately I've come across a few.

There are some magazines that have equally kickass photography that feature we of the fluffy variety. So if one of them asked me, I would be flatted and gladly accept. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment