Friday, April 30, 2010

What is your all time favorite photo of yourself and why? If the photo is available online can you direct the world to it?

It's a photo of me when I was like 5 or 6. My grandpa (mum's side) was having professional portraits done. He took mum and me with him.

He lived almost 700 miles away but we would visit him a lot or he would come stay with us for a few weeks at a time. Like all kids, I was his shadow. Followed him everywhere.

So when he was having these portraits taken, I don't think I really knew what was going on, other than grandpa was sitting there by himself and looked like he needed some company. So I crashed his photo session.

The picture is above my fire place but not available on the net. I should probably get it scanned so I'll always have it.

Why ask why?

No comments:

Post a Comment