Thursday, November 1, 2012

Miss Jackson if you're nasty

If one of you wants to control my uterus, you can.  I don't mind.

I'll even pay the doctor to take it out because, by some miracle of the infant baby Jesus, I'm a piece of shit semi-liberal with a JOB.  Amazing, right?  I have my own private benefits, too.  But they don't cover uterus eviction.

You're going to have to provide your own container for it though.  I have no idea what will match your decor or if there are special storage instructions.  Remember, I'm (technically, registered Independent) semi-liberal (socially liberal, fiscally mostly-conservative) so I'm too dumb to research anything on my own or take responsibility for anything, ever.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/100616456/teratoma-tumor-specimen-jar?

No comments:

Post a Comment