Friday, October 3, 2008

Do you really know what you think you know? 03Oct08

I have fake boobs. 

I have never lied about it. Never tried to deny it. Never been ashamed of it. Didn't con anyone to pay for them. Didn't hate myself before I had them. Didn't get them to fix a relationship or please another person.

I have fake boobs. 

That's all. It's the same as saying I have long hair.

But for reasons unknown to me, there are some people who seem to think that my having fake boobs means a plethora of other things, such as:



I am shallow.

(Granted, I'm not "serious", but that doesn't equal shallow. I have depth, I just don't wallow around in a humor-less fog all the time.)



I am a gold-digger.

(If I'm a gold-digger, I'm damn bad at it. Mr. Buffie isn't exactly Trump and I work a full time job and two part time jobs and I'm a penny pinching nut when it comes to bills and crap.)




I am a slut.

(I don't even have a response for this. OMG, just ridiculous.)




I have a poor self-image.

(Pushaw! As if. LOL My ego is mostly checked, but I definitely don't look in the mirror and cry. Heck yes I think I'm cute! And what? What?)




I am desperate.

(Again, where to start with this. I don't get it. What do boobs have to do with desperation? I need a clue here.)




I am deceptive.

(Judging from the many TMI awards lining my mental shelves, I would have to say I /should/ try being a little deceptive, instead of sharing my business with the world. Maybe then I wouldn't get in so much trouble sometimes? But that's not my style. Sorry. I like to share far too much to be considered deceptive by any stretch of the definition.)




I am fake generally, inside and out.

(Again, I'm prone to goofy, fruit loopy mood swings but that's 100% Buffie - Not from concentrate. - Serious doesn't equal sincere any more than lack of seriousness equals fakeness.)



If I may speak freely for a moment.

The fact that some people have openly (thankfully not here) made these accusations about me because my boobs are silly-cone is --- 

--- SUCH A CROCK OF BULLSHIT!!!!!



I don't know why this is bothering me because I have no reason to give a shit about a stranger's opinion, but I am soooo over it. And I'm over seeing other girls with fake boobs go through the same GARBAGE.




Here's the truth.


I have fake boobs.






Trust me, it really doesn't go any futher than that. There's no need to ASSUME you instantly know a dozen other things about a person based on ONE trait.


How often are assumptions really accurate? 



Over time, we have learned that:


Making a negative assumption about a person's character based on their skin color is rarely accurate and there's really no correlation between skin color and behavior.


Making an assumption about a person's character because they're a member of a particular political affiliation is rarely accurate and there is diversity among the membership of almost any political party or group of people.


Making an assumption about anything based on only one piece of data is scientifically unsound and leaves the assume-er wide open to looking like a fucktard for popping off about what they *think* they know as opposed to what is fact.



I realize I am preaching to the choir. However I'm just not in the mood to argue this point with the people who believe I'm a slutty, shallow, gold-digging, lying bitch just because my boobs are purchased.

Therefore, to make things easy on myself, I thought I would just open a debate in a place where I am most likely to receive instant agreement with my perspective. LOL

I'm so clever and smart. It's because I have the fake boobies, y'know... ~winkies~

No comments:

Post a Comment