Saturday, September 8, 2007

Out of the closet... Out of my mind. 08Sept07

I made the decision to not have my profile be private anymore. My in-box has over 500 FIVE HUNDRED messages in it that I know won't be able to answer and I'm sorry about that.

But ... hell... 

The reason I destroyed my first profile was because someone tried to use it against me. Isn't that the stupidest shit you ever heard???

Some smokey old whore saw it and thought to herself "How DARE a fat girl act like she doesn't hate herself". That person, who clearly has nothing better to do, tried to tell the entire universe about my 'dirty little secret'. Little did the dried out leather faced hag know that I have no shame about myself nor my body. She was probably too hungover to realize that beauty exists in all shapes and sizes. Poor ignorant old bar fly. She saw someone young and happy. It made her jealous and bitter because she's spent so much of her life hating herself and chowing down on diet pills and she did the only thing she could to make herself feel better... She tried to bring me down. I almost pity the fact that she failed. LOL 

Enough about that and I will never mention it again.

Anyway, I've unlocked Pandora's box and I'm going to live with it.

Why should I have to act like I've got secrets? Why should I have to worry? I'm not doing anything wrong. After all, I'm the one who insists that I do what I want. So I'm doing what I want and I'm not going to hide it from anyone. If they want to judge, let them judge! For every 1 person who judges, 10 cool people want to be my friend. Isn't it awesome when the haters are outnumbered? I dig it!

But I won't lie, I'm still a teensy bit nervous someone is going to do or say something awful. Not that it will actually bring any harm to me. I have survived high school and that's where I've heard every imaginable insult known to mankind. Screw em. 

Time to focus on my current friends and my future friends. Have fun viewing my entirely stupid profile. You won't discover any groundbreaking news and it will be 3 minutes of your life you'll never get back, but if it makes you giggle, I've done my job. =)

Now go forth and have BEER for it is the weekend and that's what we do!

_Grins_

No comments:

Post a Comment