Friday, September 8, 2006

Do they have rehab for pop-culture addicts? 08Sept06

I'm worried. I watch way too much MTV and E! and VH1 and A&E... I almost don't watch anything else. Am I addicted to celebrity gossip? Second opinion, anyone? 

Speaking of stuff we like... I like the new Nelly Furtado song and the new Christina Aguilera song and the All-American Rejects for sure... and AFI (but they're not exactly new) and I've been a fan of Ok GO since I first heard them in '03 and their new video where they're dancing with the treadmills, fucking rad! 

Some people that I used to like are getting on my nerves though, like Beyonce. Not a fan of her new song. I'm way tired of Fall Out Boy. What is UP with that singer's hat? I'm not crazy about that hat on him. It looks like it possibly smells funny. Greasy. Ick. 

The Pussycat Dolls are genius. Like real-life Barbies. It's great! When are they going to have Pussycat *dolls*? Y'know, like the Spice-Girl dolls (not nearly as fabulous, but still fun).

Misse is on her way over with vodka and chocolate. ~Grins~ Slumber party! Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment