Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Doc appointments of DOOM! 06Sept06

I hate going to the doctor's office. There are sick people and germs and cooties and sickness and people and it's just so GROSS. Sick sick sick. SICK. Crazy Chinese Doctor isn't so bad, though. He never makes me wait long and his receptionist is super nice. Nice Fat Lady Doctor, however... you never fucking know. Sometimes I wait 5 minutes, sometimes I wait all damn afternoon. Her receptionists' moods range from generally put-out to downright pissy. It's such a pain in the ass. I try to be nice to them, too. I don't ask how much longer or anything. They hate everyone. Nice Fat Lady Doctor should give them some of the drugs that Crazy Chinese Doctor gives me. I'm never bitchy or foul. Am I? Misse, Kathleen, I can hear you groaning and let me just say that PMS doesn't count. It never counts. Ever. Period. Ha ha ha... I said period! I'm so funny! I rule! I'm the raddest! I rawk. I still hate going to the doctor's office. 

Somebody go with me, please? Drive me, too. I don't want to drive. I want to ride and let you pull up to the door and drop me off and wait in the car and drive to the curb to pick me up when I'm ready to leave. I also want you to bring me an iced coffee from the cafe around the corner. That's all. See how easy it is to please me? Total cake walk. Totally. 

Oh gag me! They just showed surgery on TV! Why? I don't want to see the actual hacking upon a person. I just want to see the before and after. Yuck! Had I watched a boob job on TV before I got mine, I'd still be flat chested. Ewwww! What if I had been eating? How RUDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment