Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wonderin... something I should do less often. 13Sept06

Are my issues as annoying to other people as they are to me? I get on my own nerves so freaking bad. I'm not kidding... absolutely seriously. Then again, it's not hard to irritate me. Hmmm... could be something to that. 

There's this one person, whom I shall not name, even though there's no chance in hell that person will ever see this note... anyway, that one person works my last damn nerve so bad. Self-righteous and overly proud and prudish and stuck-up and serious as death all the time and just about the biggest fucking bummer I know. Misse knows EXACTLY who I mean, too. She knew it from the moment she read 'self-righteous'. She's also probably laughing that laugh that she does. Y'know the one, that knowing laugh. I can totally picture her. This person is possibly the most annoying douche the world has ever known. 

Dude, I know I'm not as obnoxious as the dreadful snot described above, so at least I can rest assured on that much. ~eye roll~ 

Otherwise, I have not much about which to complain. All things considered, life is pretty good. Yes indeedy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment