Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you take it in the ass? If yes, do you like it?

No, if I'm going to take it somewhere, I usually just put it in the trunk of the car and drive it there. Where I live, very few people own either an ass, a mule or an ox, so there aren't a lot of folks here who would take it in the ass, even if it were only a for a short distance. Urban zoning laws and such, you know what I mean.

To answer your second question, no. I do not believe I would like to take it in the ass because I like to get it there faster than that. I don't know the fastest speed for taking it in the ass, but I can't imagine it being quicker than 20 or 30 mph. Taking it in the ass just seems like a really inefficient way to get it there.

Not that I judge people who do take it in the ass. Modes of personal freight transportation are an individual choice and should be respected. Perhaps the Amish take it in the ass because it's not large enough for taking it in the family carriage and also because the Amish do not believe in owning modes of personal freight transportation other than things like asses, mules, horses and maybe oxen too. People like to take it in all sorts of ways. Some like to take it in the bicycle, some like taking it in the city bus.

Hope this makes my stance on taking it in the ass clear.

~winks~

C'mon guys, you all know by now I don't do questions like that. Waaay too personal. I'm cool with being open but that goes beyond my own boundaries. Just FYI for those who aren't aware.

Thanks tho. It was fun having the chance to give a silly answer. I enjoyed that part. :D Was it good for you? (snork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment