Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You can have lunch with 3 people in all of human history, who you have lunch with and why?

Oh wow. This is just lunch right? Like I can still have dinner with 3 other people and breakfast with 3 more and then lunch again with 3 new ones?

Three people... does it matter if they're dead? I mean, I don't want to have lunch with dead people. So if let's say if these hypothetically dead people were still alive, k?

Alright, here goes.

Kevyn Aucoin - an amazing make up artist who left this world far too soon. I would want to just be in his presence in hopes I'd soak up a fraction of his talent.

Candye Kane - kickass blues singer and songwriter whose music make you feel like a rockstar yourself. Candye has the gift of good vibes and she shares it freely.

If I can't cheat and make the 3rd person a combination of all the people I love in the world, then I would have to pick... gosh... this is a good question btw... I'd pick... uhm... Ohkay, I know.

Hunter S. Thompson. If I have to explain who that is then you should smack yourself upside the head. He was batshit crazy. His insanity was only outpaced by his brilliance. There has always been something about his dichotomy that resonates with me. Significantly. Not that I'm genius or looney but like him, I'm uncomfortably content being stuck in between.

Why ask why?

No comments:

Post a Comment