Monday, April 12, 2010

What is the next big thing that you are looking forward to in your life?

I'm really looking forward to doing more community service. Last year I started volunteering my time on a regular basis and there's something oddly addicting about it.

When you assist someone or contribute to a project where many people benefit, you feel like you've done something significantly valuable with your time.

Don't get me wrong, days spent chilling with the kitty cats, friends and family is time well spent for sure and I wouldn't give that up for anything.

But volunteering is a great way to mix it up a bit. You make new friends, learn things about yourself and gain more social awareness. When you want to support a cause but you don't have money, you can always give time. I highly recommend it.

Awesome question. Thanks for asking! =)

Why ask why?

No comments:

Post a Comment